Caulking Tool Kit Finishing Tool


I was pretty excited when I was able to get a discount on this caulking and finishing tool kit. I am redoing my house and this made my life so much easier and the jobs I needed done faster which is nice because with a busy lifestyle it has to keep up. I love that it reusable which saves you so much money in the end. Easy to hold and use. The Silicone Remover Multitool Package Include the following 
1 x 3 in 1 Caulk remover
1 x black Sealant Removal Tool
1x1yellow shovel
2x caulk nozzle
2 x caulk red caps
4 x Multi-functional blue finishing tools
5 x silicone pads
This really is an awesome tool that comes with so much .The items seem like they are built to last a long time so yes indeed very durable. Weighing in at ‎6.3 ounces its super lightweight. Would I recommend yes indeed I would .  This would also make a great gift for anyone who is a do it yourselfer. If you would like to purchase your own or for a gift attached is the amazon link . Also as of right now there is a code for five dollars off . Snag it while you can
 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B094GLGT8J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poggybubu reusable sticky notes

Tea kettle from Beianko