Diamond Heart Shape Silicone Mold

 So I was able to try out the Diamond Heart Shape Silicone Mold for a discounted price and this is how it turned out now mind you I have a toddler so It was hard to make it stunning but honestly I think it was pretty good for first time. She had such a blast making and breaking this heart . It was a super cool idea and tasted yummy even in pieces. Its easy to clean and honestly  if I can make it so can you.  The molds didn't have a problem coming out which was  super nice and it sat in my fridge very nicely as well. I only did two layers and it was pretty hard to break. The only down side is that the hammers that it came with fell apart super easy other than that I love it .You can make super cute ideas with this for any special occasion it would be awesome for a baby shower revile  or since mothers day is coming up that would be great and what women doesn't like cholate . I honestly don't know why I don't know how I lived without this is my life earlier. Link to get yours trust me its worth it. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08THQPT9S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poggybubu reusable sticky notes

Tea kettle from Beianko