I was extremely excited when I was asked to review the S.C 2pcs Vertical Phone Stand   . It appears to be made out of a sturdy leathers like material and is built very well with strong stitching. The colors go with anyone’s style . My daughter loves that she can stand my phone up vertically or horizontally without having to holding it . It has been super easy to clean even from my toddlers sticky fingers. The only down thing is that the glue didn’t stick very well at the bottom to my phone case but the phone case isn't a smooth service so i cant really fault the 3m backing. I love that it universally fits many phones. The card holder seems to hold cards firm enough that the card wont accidently fall out but not so tight that its difficult to remove. I love that  its Magnetic because I can hook it to my magnetic holders without it falling off and it gives my hands a break.  Everyone has their phones and cards always on them . It is super lightweight which is such a plus. Over all I have enjoyed this phone stand very much and recommend it if any one is in the market for one. So if any one is interested in a really strong phone stand the amazon link is posted I had gotten this item discounted.   https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QRTMKRF?ref=myi_title_dp






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poggybubu reusable sticky notes

Tea kettle from Beianko