Poggybubu reusable sticky notes








I am so in love with these Poggybubu reusable sticky notes. First of all look how adorable the Pastel colors are they are super bright. Second they will save you so much money and many trees because they are reusable. It’s extremely easy to clean if they fall on the floor there still good just ,wash ,dry and it will be ready for next use . They are extremely tough I tried ripping them and nope not a chance . You can stick them anywhere such as fridges and whiteboards. They don’t leave any Residue which is nice when taking them off . Speaking of taking them off they are super easy .The markers are even Magnetic that helps with keeping them safe so you won’t lose them . The markers write very smoothly and don’t stain . The markers are also bright and don’t stink. My daughter had a blast with them . I loved how easy my daughter was able to use and clean them . These are perfect for any teacher ,student , parents or anyone who uses sticky notes a lot. I truly love this product and it’s one hundred percent worth it. I highly recommend this product . I didn’t even know this Existed and I wish I knew about them sooner .Link on amazon to buy your own  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08L3WY81G



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea kettle from Beianko