Tea kettle from Beianko

 



 Okay so I was super lucky to be able to test this beauty from Beianko and oh my Gosh. First of all the color is beyond gorgeous fitting any homes décor. The design with the wooden handle is very new and interesting. I love that its handle is safe and its heat resistant .  I believe this kettle is a conversation piece for sure.   Its a , 2.3 Quart Tea Pot which equals 10 cups so its plenty big enough for many people such as a family or if your having friends over. I love that you can use this with duction cooker, electric furnace, gas and natural gas stovetops which is super nice . Its dishwasher safe which is a must in my life with having a little one It saves me time. It heats up super fast which is also a plus because we all have such busy lives .This is a perfect gift for  those tea lovers or honestly anyone . They also have other colors as well such as black ,pink, light blue and more. The thing I love about tea kettles and the whistle and this ones is perfect. I think my favorite thing is that its Anti-Rust & Food-Grade which means its safe along with it being able to last a long time without rusting .  Link for anyone who is interested in this beautiful tea kettle.https://belanko.com/collections/tea-kettle/products/belanko-whistling-tea-kettle-blue-1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poggybubu reusable sticky notes